Attitude whatsapp bio for girls [2021]

 Hi guys welcome back in new whatsapp bio post in this post we give best whatapp bio of 2021 for girls and boys.

  • Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.
  • I Am A Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude. ( Cool Quotes )
  • I Don’T Trust Words, I Trust Actions.
  • A Sense Of Humor Makes A Man Handsome.
  • I Love My Haters, They Make Me Famous.
  • I Love Listening Lies When I Know Truth.
  • I Am Not Perfect. I Am Limited Editions.
  • It’S Not An Attitude, It’S The Way I Am.
  •  Plz Trust Me Dat I Dont Trust U At All. ( Cool Whatsapp Status )
  • Before You Judge Make Sure You Are Perfect.
  • Only Fools Fall In Love And I Think, I Am One Of Them.
  •  Warning!!! I Know Karate And Few Other Oriental Words.
  •  I Am Not Arguing, I’M Simply Explaining Why I Am Right.
  •  Its Good Thing To Feel Like You Have To Prove Something.

Attitude whatsapp bio

  •  Put Me Second And I’Ll Make You Nonexistent.
  •  I Salute All My Hater With My Middle Finger.
  •  Single Or Taken ? Who Cares ? I Am Awesome.
  • Love Your Haters, They Are You Biggest Fans.
  •  Be Yourself; Everyone Else Is Already Taken. ( Cool Whatsapp Status )
  •  Nowadays, “Cool” Means- “I Really Don’T Care.”
  •  You Attitude Can Hurt Me But Mine Can Kill You.
  •  Anyone Can Be Cool, But Awesome Takes Practice.
  •  My Every Status Is A Silent Message To Someone.

Attitude whatsapp bio for girls

  • Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
  • An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.
  • Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
  • I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart LESS.
  • Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
  • never smile again.
  • Not all men are fools, Some stay bachelor.
That's for Today Guys if you like this post share with your friend and family.